Saturday, February 9, 2019

February 6

February 9 - In Jesus' name I ask that You will increase my faith to believe for all the things You've put on my heart to pray for concerning this child. (Power of a Praying Parent)
Today it's personal!!! The enemy is trying to attack on of my biological children. I'm not surprised because I knew that if I was obedient; satan would try to distract me. I'm not surprised because it's not the first time the enemy has attacked this child, I'm not surprised because of the greatness that lies within this child. So to that I say; I wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness in this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. I'm not confused about where my fight lies, for though I walk in the flesh, I do not war in the flesh. For the weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.
Every plot, scheme and attempt you try is canceled in Jesus name! Although you have powers, you have no authority! Jesus is the author and finisher of my faith! Because I do not war in the flesh, but through God with spiritual weapons; you satan are already defeated! My praise is my weapon, because God inhabits the praises of His people and where He is, you must submit to Him. My faith is my shield which I will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. The word of God is my weapon because the word is truth and you satan are a liar and deceiver. You have no place here. Get thee behind me!!!
#WARRIOR_AWAKENED

No comments:

Post a Comment