Friday, March 8, 2019

March 8 - I'm convinced it's never too soon to start praying for a child to feel loved and accepted--first by God, then by family, then by peers and others.
Jeremiah 1:5 says, "BEFORE I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I SANCTIFIED thee, and ordained the a prophet unto the nations." The word SANCTIFIED means " to set apart as sacred, consecrate, dedicate". So before our children were formed/conceived God set them apart, consecrated and dedicated them. WE MUST PRAY OVER THAT!!! I have not always prayed over my children from the womb, BUT I have always made sure that they knew about God and WE went to church...I didn't send them to church. And let me add this; just as it's never too soon...it's never too late to pray either!
Father, thank You for Your Word and for Your promises! We are just vessels by which our children are delivered to this world, but they belong to You. Before our children were formed You knew them, now that they're here You see all that they encounter, You know how much they can endure and You care for them...we ask that You keep being God in their lives, no matter what! In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment