Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 26

Pray now that any lying spirit will be uprooted--not only in your children, but in yourself as well.  We need to reject the way of lying and follow the truth.  We need to be an example to our children.  (Power of a Praying Parent, Stormie Omartian)

It gave me great joy when some believers came and testified about your faithfulness to the truth, telling how you continue to walk in it. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 3 John 1:3-4 NIV

In light of recent government actions and society trying to twist the truth; I say to all my brothers and sisters...maintain your faithfulness to the truth!  I believe our salvation is deeply rooted in truth, especially since Jesus is the way, the truth and the life! 

Father we submit and embrace truth.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment