Friday, July 19, 2013

July 19

Lord, I thank You for the gifts and talents You have placed in my child.  I pray that You would develop them in him/her and use them for Your glory.  Make them apparent to me and to him/her, and show me specifically if there is any special nurturing, training, learning experience, or opportunities I should provide for him/her.  May his/her gifts and talents be developed in Your way and in Your time.  (Power of a Praying Parent, Stormie Omartian)

Along with this petition, we pray that You give our children confidence to cultivate the gift and endurance to execute the assignment and calling on their life.  We rebuke any fear, doubt or self-sabotage that may try to enter their minds with regard to their gifts and talents.  Thank you for entrusting us to guide them and oversee the gifts You've given them.  We speak an anointed and abundant return on Your investment.  Thy will be done...in Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment