Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1

I've felt grieved in my spirit all day and couldn't figure out why.  Truth be told, I still can't fully explain why I feel this way, although I have a couple of theories.

As a parent, I thought about how God must've felt on the fourth day...after the resurrection.  Although Jesus didn't ascend right away, the fact still remains that God's only begotten Son died.  He died for a lot of people that didn't believe in Him and also rejected Him, yet He still fulfilled His purpose for the sake of others like me.  Watching your child walk into the midst of hell, feeling like your hands are tied is hard--very hard!  The worst to have to go through, is knowing that your child is suffering (even if he/she doesn't realize it) and not being able to do anything about it.  Maybe that's why I'm feeling this way!?!  Then I thought, maybe I'm feeling this way because again, here we are just one day after celebrating the Resurrection...and my Facebook news feed is full of April Fools pranks and jokes.  *SIGH* 

Lord, help me in this plight as I search for Your  guiding light.  Show me the way and teach me each day to trust You even more.  It's your servant's prayer, in Jesus name, Amen!

Sometimes gotta remind myself!!!
http://youtu.be/2ElODIeB1mg

No comments:

Post a Comment