Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 19

"...I have loved you with an everlasting love."  Jeremiah 31:3
(Power of a Praying Parent, Stormie Omartian)

In the Old Testament, the Lord spoke about His EVERLASTING LOVE and in the New Testament; He proved it when He sent His Son.  "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have EVERLASTING LIFE."  John 3:16 When I read the verse from Jeremiah 31:3, a song popped into my head.  I believe that it's what God wants said about this verse.  God also wants us to know that in order to live out His word, we have to be able to APPLY HIS WORD in our lives.  This walk doesn't always have to be deep, sometimes God speaks in "life situation" ways.  I hope this song helps you with God's everlasting love!  It is my prayer for today.  Click on the link below:

http://youtu.be/RC-_DImwd88 


Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment